- Can I use the YO Sperm Test for conception purposes?
- How accurate is it?
- If I get a LOW YO test results does that mean that I’m infertile?
- If I get a MODERATE/NORMAL YO test result does that mean I’m fertile?
- If I have an infection or a sexually transmitted disease will it impact my YO Sperm Test results?
- What if I make a mistake when running the test, will it impact my test results?
- What is MSC?
- Why are two tests included in the YO kit?
- Can I collect my sample way ahead of time?
- Can I use a condom for semen collection?
- Can I use my phone during the YO test?
- How long does the YO test take?
- How much sample is required for the YO test?
- How should a semen sample be collected?
- How should I clean up after running the YO test?
- Is it possible to collect a semen sample during sexual intercourse?
- Are tests results stored in the archive secure?
- Can I check my vasectomy results using the YO Sperm Test?
- Can I share the YO Home Test with somebody else?
- Can you provide me with articles about YO?
- Does YO effectively test other specie’s sperm?
- If I want to run more tests can I just order kit refills?
- Is it easy to use?
- Is it FDA approved?
- Can I watch a video of how to use YO before I start testing?
- Do I need to do anything to my Smartphone before starting to test my sperm?
- How much phone memory is required to use the YO application?
- Should I wear plastic exam gloves for running a YO test?
- Should the phone be charged before YO testing?
- What is the testing process?
- What should I do before collecting my sample?